Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Web sites that are good starts for helping you on the start of your mission and calling

One place is a great start for women who would like to start off with a good foundation in their christian walk! I love recommending things I've read myself because as sisters in Christ we need to support one another in the growth process. I'm firm in believing that we need tools to help support our reading of God's word!

Some of the famous authors, pastors, teachers, and other laypersons with in the universal body of Christ whom I trust to read material from are; Elizabeth Gorege, John MacAuther, Charles Stanley, Jack Graham these are just a few of the men/women I purchase materials from! I think that when you study its good to know who to look and search for when needing good tools to help you in your walk with the Lord!

One of my favorite books that I recommend that every woman read is called "A Woman after God's Own Heart", written by my favorite woman's author, speaker and teacher, Elizabeth George.

No comments:

Post a Comment